UiPath - Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

UiPath - Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - complete software platform to help organizations efficiently automate business processes.

UiPath - Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

As Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is trending in the market, I thought to join one of the best platform courses for better understanding RPA in my organization. One of my friends suggested me to go with UiPath which is one of the best RPA tools because it is easy to use and learn. Whereas others advised me to go with Blue Prism.

With lot of confusions, I am searching for best RPA tools and found same response which my friends suggested. After few days, when I was surfing, saw a Gartner article (UiPath Named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Software) which inspired me a lot.

So, then I decided to go with UiPath course, which will help me for my professional growth. Started searching for Blogs/Tutorials/Forum/Videos, etc., through which I understood my requirement for career enhancement.

The next step which I took was to get enrolled for UiPath course with the best platforms I got was below:  

DISCOVER

Process Mining

Reveal processes by analyzing system logs

Task Capture

Document a workflow with ease

Automation Hub

Crowdsource and manage your automation pipeline

Task Mining

AI-powered task analysis

BUILD

Studio

Your automation design canvas

StudioX

Where citizen developers can build automations

Document Understanding

Extract info from documents, images, etc

MANAGE

Orchestrator

Manage, monitor, and optimize your digital workforce

Automation Cloud

Enterprise-grade automation in the UiPath cloud

AI Fabric

Deploy, manage, and improve ML models

Test Suite

Test your robots and applications

RUN

Robots

Your digital workers—attended, unattended, and hybrid

ENGAGE

Action Center

Where robots check in with you for direction

Chatbots

Converse with your robots

MEASURE

Insights

Analytics to measure automation performance 

The self-paced online classes/webinars were interesting and the trainer kept me engaged lessons/hand on exercises for the whole time. So amazing experience. 

After completing the course, I fully understand UiPath platform and their ecosystem/marketplace. 

Now my training completed with Diploma of Completion (Certified)

RPA Developer Foundation

RPA Solution Architect Foundation

RPA Business Analyst Foundation

RPA Infrastructure Engineer Foundation

RPA Implementation Manager Foundation

RPA Developer Advanced

View All My Achievements HERE

RPA Developer Continuous Learning 18 Courses 37h 45m In progress 83% 

If you would like to learn and understand some short hand on exercises I did, visit my github 

I can personally suggest you to go for UiPath Platform course. 

Comments

Let's connect. A great way to get my attention is to comment on one of my posts.

Get In Touch

Send