I Am Alibaba Cloud MVP

It’s a great pleasure of being awarded as Alibaba Cloud Most Valuable Professional (MVP).

A special thanks to Mr. Steve Wang and the entire team of Alibaba Cloud (especially to Mr. Jeremy, Mr. Steve and Mr. James Fitzgerald) for all your support learning, practicing and certification opportunities in this great Next-Gen Technologies and Modern Infrastructure.

I hope to continue contributing to the community with more knowledge and experience about the Alibaba Cloud Platform.

Proud as Alibaba Cloud MVP

Alibaba Cloud Most Valuable Professional (MVP) is an award for thought leaders who are devoted to helping others fully understand and use Alibaba Cloud technologies.


I Am Alibaba Cloud MVP


Comments

Let's connect. A great way to get my attention is to comment on one of my posts.

Get In Touch

Send